- Express lanes to be added from the I395 to the I595.
- County seeks public private partnership for the development of a streetcar system.
- Science Center of the Americas in Museum Park Miami plans to go green.
- Despite insurance and property tax increases, Florida properties are reportedly still viewed as good investments for overseas buyers.
- Miami-based Arquitectonica designs Hong Kong Landmark East Tower.
Arquitectonica is an international architectural firm with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai since 1993. This physical presence, a genuine interest in the region’s culture, and an extensive staff who speaks the languages make Arquitectonica the firm of choice throughout Asia. Arquitectonica has more than 50 projects in its rapidly-expanding Asia Pacific portfolio.